Expert Nutrition Counselling with Our Registered Dietitians
Welcome to the Last Nutrition Program You Will Ever Need With Our Reliable Nutrition Advice Online
Invest in Your Wellbeing for Lifelong Results
We don’t believe in diets, restrictions, or food rules. We believe in lifelong skills that will help you maintain your progress.
The Nutrition Counselling Packages are designed to help you:
- Lose weight without cutting out your favourite foods or living in the gym
- Repair your energy levels, brain fog, and confidence levels
- Improve your PCOS and gut health symptoms
- Recover from crash diets, food rules, and an impaired relationship with food
- Free up brain space to focus on your family, friends, career, and passions
- Learn lifelong skills to maintain your progress
What’s Included in the Nutrition Counseling Program?
If you’re looking for nutrition coaching that is tailored to your specific needs or medical conditions, look no further than our packages with our nutritional counseling packages with our Registered Nutritionists
Our innovative program is carefully designed to provide increased support through weekly appointments, all while keeping costs in check. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Kickstart Your Journey
- Start off strong with two appointments with our experienced dietitian. We’ll gain valuable insights into your unique needs in the initial assessment. Then, in the second appointment, we’ll review your personalized treatment plan and collaborate with you to establish achievable goals.
Step 2: Weekly Accountability and Support
- After the initial appointments, you’ll have a quick 15-minute weekly accountability phone call. These calls are crucial to track your progress, addressing any challenges you may face, and providing the support you need to stay on track.
Step 3: Consistency and Adaptability
- Our Enhanced Support Program ensures you receive a valuable consultation with a dietitian every three weeks. You’ll have dedicated accountability calls during the alternating two weeks to keep you motivated and focused. This structure optimizes both consistency and adaptability to cater to your changing needs.
Join our Enhanced Support Nutrition Counselling Program today and take a step towards achieving your health goals, all at a lower cost. We’re here to guide and support you every step of the way.
Nutritionist Counseling Packages
What Are Our Clients Saying?
Check Out Our Reviews From Google
What Are the Benefits of Getting Nutrition Counseling from a Dietitian?
Have you ever wondered about the benefits of getting nutrition counselling with a Dietitian? Well, let us tell you, the advantages are numerous!
A Dietitian can take a personalized approach to your diet, considering your medical history, lifestyle, and food preferences to ensure that you are getting the nutrients you need to stay healthy. In today’s digital age, it’s convenient to get nutrition advice online, but it’s essential to keep in mind that not all information is reliable or tailored to your needs. With nutrition counselling, a Dietitian can provide you with evidence-based advice, answer your questions, and guide you towards making sustainable, healthy changes. Investing in nutrition counselling is a small price to pay for the long-term benefits of a healthy diet, improved well-being, and potentially lower healthcare costs.
Nutritional Therapy: How the Edge Nutrition Method Works
- In order for you to get the most success out of this program, we review your current diet, supplements, training schedule, sleep, stress levels, mood, energy levels, gut health, and relationship with food. It is also important to review your previous diets, what worked for you, and what didn’t help you reach your goals. You will learn a system for tracking food, mood, gut health, and goals.
- At this point, you will strengthen the fundamental nutrition & lifestyle habits that will set you up for lifelong success. Life gets simpler when we focus on fewer things instead of tackling everything all at once, my coaching program helps you focus on strategic nutrition changes and learn the science of sustainable goal setting and revision.
- Once you have a handle on the basics, you will make adjustments to lose weight or body fat without energy crashes, cutting out all of your favourite foods, or sacrificing your health. During the entire program and especially this stage, you have a high degree of support and accountability with unlimited email support, biweekly check-ins and progress calls.
- Recovery & Maintenance
- During this phase, we focus on the diet after the diet. The main goal of this phase is for you to “graduate” as the expert on what works for your body and maintain the hard-earned gain in body composition and health.
Nutritionist Counseling Packages
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Help Women with PCOS?
We do provide private PCOS Nutrition Counseling for clients as well! To learn more about how our Dietitians can help you thrive with PCOS, check out our PCOS Nutrition Guide or our online PCOS nutrition course to learn more.
I am super busy and I don’t have a lot of time. Can I still get benefits from nutrition counseling with your Dietitians?
- YES! This program is designed to meet you where you are, where ever that may be!
- Most of our clients put in 30-60 minutes daily toward their goals!
- It is important to remember that the more work you put in, the quicker you will see results but you can still be successful without sacrificing other important areas of your life!
Are the Nutrition Counseling Packages the Right Fit for Me?
It’s a Good Fit For You If:
- You need a higher level of guidance and accountability.
- You are a little more private and find group settings less effective for your learning style or preferences.
- You need more 1 on 1 attention from a Dietitian to help improve PCOS, IBS, Diabetes, or your relationship with food.
- You want to lose body fat or make weight sustainably while eating foods you love!
- You want to nourish your body for long-lasting energy & clarity so you can fully participate and excel in your passions, career, and relationships.
- You want to maintain your hard-earned gains through tailored nutrition coaching with a high degree of accountability that builds skills for the rest of your life.
- You want to ditch the food rules, crash diets, and deprivation through flexible dieting where you can include your favourite foods and go to social events with your friends without ruining your weight & fat loss progress!
- You want to learn to decipher nutrition information easier and become the expert on what works for YOUR body by following a proven nutrition system that brings clarity & confidence to your food choices.
- You are an action-taker, ready to commit time, energy & finances to achieve your goals, and you are willing to be uncomfortable in order to grow & achieve a higher goal.
It’s Not a Good Fit for You If:
- You expect overnight & fast results.
- You want to “try it out” for a month.
- You are unwilling to prioritize yourself & your own needs.
- You are not ready to commit your time, energy & finances to a better future.
- You are unwilling to reflect & track your progress.
- You are not interested in growth & would rather just follow a restrictive meal plan.
I am nervous about investing in myself. Is that normal?
YES! Most of our clients have said that in the beginning. Our nutrition counselling program should cost you nothing if you do it correctly! Most of our clients have SAVED money in the long run!
Our clients saved money by:
- No longer buying supplements that aren’t safe or don’t work
- No longer buying & forgetting about random apps for grocery shopping or meal planning or dieting
- Quitting the cycle of fat diets
- Fewer impulse purchases while out at stores
- Spent less on groceries WITHOUT wasting a bunch of food
- Spent less on eating out
- No longer buying new clothes as their old ones no longer fit
What is Your Guarantee?
We cannot guarantee results, as your success lies in your hands and within your own actions, but we guarantee that I will be guiding you every step of the way! Our Dietitians can give you all of the tools and guidance in the world, but if you’re not willing to put in the work and be consistent, then the plan won’t work. This is 50% us, 50% you.
Unsure of which package would work for you?
Reach out for a free consultation call! Our Nutritionists are happy to answer any questions and recommend a program that is the best fit for you!